Visual Designer - 3D Focused
- Join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
- Create large scale, unique 3D images and photomontages for projects in both NZ and Australia
- Join a supportive and driven team where you will be challenged every day.
About Ryman Healthcare
Ryman Healthcare do not design your average retirement village; we are the leading providers of large scale resort style facilities in our industry and have our own in-house design and construction teams who are responsible for some of the largest and fastest builds in Australasia.
Listed in the NZX Top 10, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in NZ. Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy and invest in developing our people.
About the Role
Due to recent growth, we are seeking a Visual Designer to join our fast paced and dynamic team in a full time position based in our modern offices at the Airport Business Park in Christchurch. For the right candidate, there is potential for this to be a part time position.
In this role, you will be working alongside Architectural Designers and Concept Designers to get the architectural visual images to a high level of accuracy. You will get to create 3D photomontages to be used for Resource Consents and Sales and Marketing material.
In return for your commitment to the Ryman Healthcare Design team, you will be presented with endless opportunities and reap the rewards of working within a supportive and driven team where you will be challenged every day.
- You will have experience in 3D Visualisation
- Proven experience in Adobe Create Suite
- Ability to work in 3Ds Max
- An interest or understanding of architecture
- An understanding of co-ordinate systems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work in a large team who are all working towards the same goal
- Applicants must provide portfolio of work
- Advance your career in a successful and growing organisation
- Experience and qualifications recognised with a competitive salary
- Ongoing support for professional development
- Opportunity to join the Ryman Employee Share Scheme
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- New and modern offices in the Airport business park location
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Previous applicants need not apply.
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare - Christchurch