- Provide Care that is good enough for Mum!
- Ryman Leadership Development Programme to further develop you and your leadership skills
- Competitive salary on offer
At Ryman everything we do has to be good enough for mum and dad. This commitment to providing the very best retirement living and care is something we truly believe in and it drives us every day.
When nurses join Ryman they find a team of people who work hard for our residents, and their families, and care about the work that they do. They also recognise that kindness, passion and a dedication to developing our people, are all fundamental to the way we work.
About the Role
At Ryman, a Clinical Manager's work is varied, meaningful and challenging. Based at our beautiful village, Julia Wallace Retirement Village in Palmerston North, you will use innovative technology - including our own purpose-built care app - and all your nursing and people skills to:
- Provide clinical leadership and management oversight to nursing, care and auxiliary teams throughout the village.
- Ensure compassionate and excellent quality care is provided to all residents
- Lead, develop and grow a strong team of happy, kind, trained and highly motivated staff
- Ensure that clinical policy and procedures are adhered to
- Provide support to the Village Manager
This is a full-time role working Tuesday to Saturday 0800 - 1630.
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Proven experience as Registered Nurse, preferably in residential aged care
- Advanced clinical leadership skills and contemporary knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of continuous improvement systems and processes
- Strong work ethic and focus on customer service
- Outstanding communication - both professional and empathetic
- A keen focus on clinical documentation
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoy building meaningful relationships with our staff, our residents and their families
- Computer literacy across resident/quality/clinical risk systems and Microsoft Office suite
Benefits for you working at Ryman Healthcare
Working at Ryman has benefits beyond providing the best care to our residents. As part of the team you will:
- Work in a fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Have certainty of hours through fixed rosters
- Enjoy a great resident-to-staff ratio, allowing for more personalised care
- Get extensive career progression opportunities to leadership positions
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Access scholarships and bursaries for further education
- Get education, long service and wellness leave on top of standard leave
- Get opportunities to work in both Australia and New Zealand
- Receive free designer uniform
- Access over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail
- Have a full orientation and induction
- Work in a secure building with 24-hour management support
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose that are committed to safety, kindness and developing our people we would love to hear from you. Simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Manawatu - Wanganui
- Julia Wallace Retirement Village