Ryman Healthcare is looking for a communications superstar to join its Melbourne team.
Ryman villages are home to 11,200 residents in New Zealand and Australia and we work hard to keep them up to date with what’s going on.
The way we communicate has changed rapidly in recent years as our business has grown, and we are looking for an additional communications advisor to join our team.
We are looking for someone with a background in either journalism or public relations who loves communicating clearly and concisely. They will need to be able to write compelling stories and take great photos to meet tight deadlines for our internal publications as well as social media.
We’d prefer someone who can spot great public relations opportunities for traditional media channels and someone who can build our audience on social media.
Finally, we are after someone who is empathetic and kind who will enjoy meeting our residents and telling their stories.
Ryman Healthcare is one of Australasia’s fastest growing and successful companies. A competitive salary and benefits package, including the opportunity to participate in our staff share scheme, is on offer.
The role is a fulltime position based at our St Kilda Road office.
Key Skills Required:
- The capacity to learn quickly about Ryman and identify the best platforms to use to connect with our audience
- The ability to adapt and innovate the way we tell our stories
- Core journalism skills including gathering, organising, re-writing and checking content
- Ability to work remotely but effectively in a team environment to produce great results
- High level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Kindness and the ability to empathise with our residents
- Photography skills
- A busy and varied role with plenty of challenges
- Work for the fastest growing retirement village operator in Australasia
- Full orientation and management support
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to join the Ryman Employee Share Scheme
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- Ryman Healthcare - Melbourne