- Weekend shifts. Find hours that suit your lifestyle!
- Lead our dynamic team in our busy kitchen
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
Ryman Healthcare’s Margaret Stoddart Retirement Village is seeking an experienced Chef to lead our friendly weekend team in our dynamic kitchen environment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for cooking delicious home style, kiwi fare meals and the ability to effectively manage a busy kitchen team.
This is a permanent part time role working Saturday and Sunday 0800-1700.
Key skills required:
- Experience in a leadership role preferred, but not essential
- Ability to lead a team and run a kitchen
- Ability to cater for special functions and dining events
- Highly organised with outstanding time management skills
- Personable with a positive attitude
- Experience recognised with a competitive salary
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Well orientated team and support from a dedicated management team
- Beautiful, modern, resort style facility
Whether you have experience managing a kitchen, or you are looking to take that next step, this could be your opportunity to advance your career in one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8hNRzdx9c&t=11s
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
- Work Type:
- New Zealand
- Margaret Stoddart Retirement Village
- Catering, Kitchen & Food Service